Immediate assistance to a fire broke out (8 May, 2024)
On 8 May, a fire broke out in a high-rise unit of an old building in Temple Street, Jordan. HOME center staff provided immediate assistance to the affected residents. In addition to providing food and water, we also assisted the police in collecting information from the residents and provided on-site translation.
We wish all affected residents a speedy return to normal life. We also thank the firefighters, police, Yau Tsim Mong District Office and other units for their efforts.

No one wants an accident to happen, and everyone should remain vigilant to prevent such tragedies from happening. Let’s work hard to keep our community safe.

分享到 推荐到豆瓣